Hover over the “Vendors” tab above and select which show for which you’d like to see the vendor listings.
Why are Urban Craft Uprising shows so crowded, you ask? Because Seattle LOVES UCU! If you absolutely hate crowds, we suggest attending UCU later in the day, as the largest swarms come during the first couple hours of our doors being open (10am-1pm). OR, register to attend our Friday Night Preview Show! Offered in the winter only, the first 1500 fans who purchase a ticket to this event will gain exclusive access to our vendors the day before the show opens to the public. You’ll be able to shop in a relaxed, uncrowded environment, while enjoying tons of goodies from our sponsors, free raffle prizes from our favorite businesses around town, and the first shot at shopping with our vendors while their booths are fresh and fully stocked.
Interested in becoming a vendor at Urban Craft Uprising? Applications are open to the public. We look at various components when we jury, including quality, diversity, fans’ demands, price range, etc.
As UCU has grown, our show has become more and more competitive. We suggest reading over the Vendor FAQ fully before sending in your application. If you are interested in applying for our next show, mark your calendar for the next application deadline so you don’t miss out! No applications will be accepted after the closing date.
Important Dates & Upcoming Shows
- July 15th, 2016: Applications Open for Winter 2016 Show
- August 6th & 7th, 2016: UCU at Magnolia Summerfest
- August 12th-14th, 2016: Urban Craft Market at the Windy City Gift Show
- August 20th-21st, 2016: Urban Craft Market at the Seattle Street Food Festival
- August 19th-22nd, 2016: Urban Craft Market at the Seattle Gift Show
- September 9th, 2016: Applications Close for Winter 2016 Show
- September 16th, 2016: Vendors Announced for Winter 2016 Show
- November 17, 2016: Amazon Urban Craft Market
- November 25 - December 24: Westlake Holiday Market
- December 2, 2016: UCU Preview Night
- December 3 & 4, 2016: Urban Craft Uprising Winter Show
Follow us on Instagram!
What people are saying about the Urban Craft Uprising…
It rocked! I went to every single booth at least once. I was inspired and impressed. There was obviously a lot of thought into who was accepted. I appreciated the Read More…