Hover over the “Vendors” tab above and select which show for which you’d like to see the vendor listings.
Why are Urban Craft Uprising shows so crowded, you ask? Because Seattle LOVES UCU! If you absolutely hate crowds, we suggest attending UCU later in the day, as the largest swarms come during the first couple hours of our doors being open (10am-1pm). OR, register to attend our Friday Night Preview Show! Offered in the winter only, the first 1500 fans who purchase a ticket to this event will gain exclusive access to our vendors the day before the show opens to the public. You’ll be able to shop in a relaxed, uncrowded environment, while enjoying tons of goodies from our sponsors, free raffle prizes from our favorite businesses around town, and the first shot at shopping with our vendors while their booths are fresh and fully stocked.
Interested in becoming a vendor at Urban Craft Uprising? Applications are open to the public. We look at various components when we jury, including quality, diversity, fans’ demands, price range, etc.
As UCU has grown, our show has become more and more competitive. We suggest reading over the Vendor FAQ fully before sending in your application. If you are interested in applying for our next show, mark your calendar for the next application deadline so you don’t miss out! No applications will be accepted after the closing date.
Summer Show | June 26th & 27th Seattle Center Exhibition Hall
- March 28th, 2016: Applications Close for Summer 2016 Show
- April 8th, 2016: Vendors Announced for Summer Show
- June 25th & 26th, 2016: Urban Craft Uprising Summer Show
- June 27th, 2016: UCU Wholesale Shopping Event
- August 1st, 2016: Applications Open for Winter 2016 Show
- August 6th & 7th, 2016: UCU at Magnolia Summerfest
- August 12th-14th, 2016: Urban Craft Market at the Windy City Gift Show
- August 19th-20th, 2016: Urban Craft Market at the Seattle Street Food Festival
- August 19th-22nd, 2016: Urban Craft Market at the Seattle Gift Show
- September 9th, 2016: Applications Close for Winter 2016 Show
- September 16th, 2016: Vendors Announced for Winter 2016 Show
- December 2-4, 2016: Urban Craft Uprising Winter Show
Follow us on Instagram!
What people are saying about the Urban Craft Uprising…
“Always look forward to UCU shows! Love to see fun new creations and what seems to be trending. I often dream of participating as a crafter/artist at UCU!” – Anonymous