Urban Craft Uprising at First Thursdays in Occidental Park (April through October 2018)
Every First Thursday, April through October| Booth Fee: $75 for full-day; $50 for half-day
Pioneer Square is definitely seeing a revitalization with awesome new restaurants, great shops and galleries and many new businesses moving in (Weyerhauser, Expedia, etc.) As many of you also know, the cruise ships start coming in May, which is when tourism really starts picking up — not to mention SIFF, the Seattle Art Fair, all the conventions at the Convention Center, PAX and of course all the people who live in the area who enjoy attending First Thursday to get their awesome dose of culture.
- First Thursday will be running for seven consecutive months: April, May, June, July, August, September, and October 2018.
- We will be filling forty-two 10′ x 10′ booth spaces each month. You will have the option to either vend full-day (12pm-9pm) or half-day (4pm-9pm).
- Booth fees are $75/$50, respectively (we were able to get the 10% commission fee waived, yahoo!)
- You may choose to vend at one, two, three, four, five, six or all seven of these monthly events.
- Application deadline: 6 weeks before each respective month’s show