- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (parade begins at 10am)
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Load-in will be on Friday, August 4th, via the Smith St. entrance.
Is not provided, as the organizers don’t have a good way to bring power down the vendor lines without adding a big tripping risk. So, be sure to bring battery-operated lights for when it gets dark (easily purchased at Ikea or at the hardware store). We may be able to make an exception for food vendors–please email us directly to discuss.
- Booth size is 10′ x 10′
- You will need to bring your own EZ-up
- There will be overnight security, so you won’t have to tear down your booth on Saturday night
- If you are a food vendor, you’ll need to make sure you have your temporary food service permit on hand in case the Health Department comes to check
- PLEASE bring weights for your tent. Last year we had a lot of issues with unweighted tents blowing over after the sun went down. A simple solution if you don’t have sandbag or other tent weights is to buy simple 1 gallon water jugs at the grocery and tie those to the feet of your tent.
* There will be security on the grounds so that you can leave all items each night–although, do not leave anything super valuable, as it is not the responsibility of UCU or Magnolia Summerfest
Sunday load-out will start at 5pm. Cars can come on the grounds.
What people are saying about the Urban Craft Uprising…
The Urban Craft Uprising is a fantastic alternative to the repetitive craft market of poorly done Santa gifts and swag. The items are unique, made with excellence, and whimsical in Read More…
From our past vendors…
I have really loved being part of the last two shows. It has been a source of great inspiration and an honor to be part of such a talented group Read More…