Holiday Market at Westlake Park
Each weekend from Friday, November 23rd through Sunday, December 23rd | Booth Fee: $275 per weekend
This is our third year partnering with the Downtown Seattle Association (DSA), with whom we also partner to run our First Thursday Art Walks in Occidental Park. We curate this market in Westlake Park each winter, stretching from the day after Thanksgiving to Christmas Eve.
The market includes 16 vendors in Westlake Park, from– , with the following general hours (these hours will fluctuate a bit weekly, depending on the featured events happening in or near the Park (Figgy Pudding, Jingle Bell Run, etc.) giving vendors the opportunity to take advantage of more crowds.
- Week 1: November 23 – 25
- Week 2: November 30 – December 2
- Week 3: December 7 – 9
- Week 4: December 14 – 16
- Week 5: December 21 – 23
Booth Fee: $275/weekend
Some other points of interest:
– Premier downtown location and exposure during the holidays (yes, this is an outdoor show!)
– Booth space provided by DSA, include lighting
– Lunch- and rush-hour foot traffic during hours of operation
– 24/7 park security
– Proximity to DSA Holiday Carousel, a Seattle tradition
– The total estimated number of visitors / attendees to the 2017 holiday experience in Westlake Park is between 150,000-160,000.