- Booth Size: 10×10
- Location: John St between Dexter Ave N & 9th Ave N, adjacent to Denny Park
- Date: Saturday, May 6th
- Time: 10am-5pm
- This show is OUTDOORS. Please plan accordingly!
- You will be providing your own tent and weights (jugs of water work well if you don’t already have tent weights). Please note that weights are now mandatory for all our outdoor shows.
We’ll be boosting our Facebook Event in the coming weeks leading up to the show, but please share widely on your own networks as well! The more people who click on ‘interested’ and ‘going,’ the more attention the event will get, and the more shoppers, the better!
- The event is taking place rain or shine! In the case of an inclement weather forecast, we will start communicating with you in the days leading up to the event.
- You may begin to arrive at 8am. Please be completely set-up and ready to vend by 9:45am.
- Your booth locations will be marked with tape and the booth number will be taped in the spaces as well.
- Vendor numbers 1-20: use John St between Westlake Ave N and 9th Ave N for a temporary load/unload zone (enter via Westlake). You may park on either side of the street but maintain the City-required 20′ fire lane down the middle of the street. Vendor numbers 21-41: use John St between Dexter Ave N and the beginning of the event space for a temporary load/unload zone (enter via Dexter). You may park on either side of the street but maintain the City-required 20′ fire lane down the middle of the street.
- Staff and volunteers may be available to help you move your equipment as they become available. Please flag down a staffer if you would like assistance.
- John St does have a slight incline. Per several folks’ recommendations including the equipment rental company, we will be supplying paper coasters to level the tables. Staffers will also be available to help with this.
- Please plan on finding street or paid parking near the event after you load-in.
- Make sure to bring a hand cart if you’ll need one to unload your car — you may be parking as far as half a block away from your booth to unload
- When you arrive, you’ll find table-levelers waiting for you in your booth space if your booth is on an incline.
During the Event
- Portable toilets and handwashing stations will be available on John St just north of 8th Ave N.
- Trash and recycling will be available at different locations throughout the event.
- Water bottles and snacks will be available (while supplies last) to vendors at the event info booth, located at 9th & John.
- We do not allow for early tear-down at any of our shows; please plan on vending up until 5pm.
- Please use the same load-in location assigned above.
- Staff and volunteers will again be available to help you move equipment to your vehicle.
- The rental company will be arriving at 6pm to start packing-up their equipment, so plan on being on your way to your post-event relaxation activities by then.
If you don’t have your own tent and tables, you may rent the following package for the price of $94.75. Just click on the link below and you’ll be taken to the payment page. Your equipment rentals will be ready for you when you load in the morning of May 6th. Deadline for reserving rentals is Tuesday, April 25th.
- 1 x 10′ x 10′ popup tent with weights
- 1 x 6′ banquet table
- 2 chairs
GET YOUR TICKET TODAY!
Camp ThunderCraft Gift Certificates
Treat your favorite crafter or small business owner to a weekend at Camp ThunderCraft!