Applications are still open for the following shows (APPLY HERE).
- Urban Craft Uprising Summer Show WHOLESALE EVENT (June 26th)
- UCU Market @ Magnolia Summerfest (August 4th-6th)
- UCU Market @ Seattle Street Food Festival (July 15th-16th)
- Seattle Gift Show (August 18th-21st)
Applications will also be open all summer long for First Thursdays in Occidental Park (Application Deadline: 6 weeks before each show date)
The Urban Craft Uprising has 2 major shows per year. Our Summer Show takes place the last weekend in June, and our Winter Show takes place the first weekend in December. Both shows are held at the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall.
In addition to our two major shows, we also co-host a variety of smaller shows throughout the year. Find out about all of our Spring/Summer 2017 shows right here.
First time applying? Here are some helpful tips from the organizers:
Tip #1: Know The Show
We’re glad you want to vend with us… do you know what we do?
Tip #2: Photos For The Win
- Sharp, clear, bright photos
- A few photos of single items and a few shots of several items together
- Your fine craftsmanship
- Your unique point of view and work that expresses it
Tip #3: Get Yourself the 411
If the application asks for something you don’t understand, seek the information and make it work!
“I know the application says that you need ________, but I don’t know what that is so I’m not gonna do it. That’s cool, right?”
Tip #4: Take A Deep Breath…
From our past vendors…
UCU does an amazing job of making volunteer help available throughout the show. This is hugely helpful and unheard of at other shows. Thank you! – Jaime S., Portland, OR