Applications are currently open for:
- Seattle Gift Show (January 6-9, 2017)
- Holiday Market at Westlake Park (Four 1-week blocks spanning November 25 – December 24). To apply to vend at this event, first read up on it here, and then email email@example.com if you are interested in applying.
The Urban Craft Uprising has 2 major shows per year. Our Summer Show takes place the last weekend in June, and our Winter Show takes place the first weekend in December. Both shows are held at the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall.
During our application periods, you will be able to apply here to our show directly from this page.
In addition to our two major shows, we also co-host a variety of smaller shows throughout the year. Check out our “Important Dates” to the right here to see what’s coming up, and when applications will open and close for all of our upcoming Seattle craft shows. We look forward to seeing your work!
First time applying? Here are some helpful tips from the organizers:
Tip #1: Know The Show
We’re glad you want to vend with us… do you know what we do?
Tip #2: Photos For The Win
- Sharp, clear, bright photos
- A few photos of single items and a few shots of several items together
- Your fine craftsmanship
- Your unique point of view and work that expresses it
Tip #3: Get Yourself the 411
If the application asks for something you don’t understand, seek the information and make it work!
“I know the application says that you need ________, but I don’t know what that is so I’m not gonna do it. That’s cool, right?”
From our past vendors…
“This year’s UCU was our best show OF ALL TIME. We’ve been doing craft shows and eventsin Seattle since 2007, but this one really took the cake. We were thrilled Read More…