The Urban Craft Uprising has 2 major shows per year. Our Summer Show takes place the last weekend in June, and our Winter Show takes place the first weekend in December. Both shows are held at the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall.
During our application periods, you will be able to apply here to our show directly from this page.
In addition to our two major shows, we also co-host a variety of smaller shows throughout the year. Check out our “Important Dates” to the right here to see what’s coming up, and when applications will open and close for all of our upcoming Seattle craft shows. We look forward to seeing your work!
First time applying? Here are some helpful tips from the organizers:
Tip #1: Know The Show
We’re glad you want to vend with us… do you know what we do?
Tip #2: Photos For The Win
- Sharp, clear, bright photos
- A few photos of single items and a few shots of several items together
- Your fine craftsmanship
- Your unique point of view and work that expresses it
Tip #3: Get Yourself the 411
If the application asks for something you don’t understand, seek the information and make it work!
“I know the application says that you need ________, but I don’t know what that is so I’m not gonna do it. That’s cool, right?”
- January 22-25, 2016: Seattle Gift Show, Featuring the Urban Craft Market
- January 25th, 2016: Applications Open for Summer 2016 Show
- March 28th, 2016: Applications Close for Summer 2016 Show
- April 8th, 2016: Vendors Announced for Summer Show
- June 25th & 26th, 2016: Urban Craft Uprising Summer Show
- June 27th, 2016: UCU Wholesale Shopping Event
- August 1st, 2016: Applications Open for Winter 2016 Show
- August 6th & 7th, 2016: UCU at Magnolia Summerfest
- August 19th-20th, 2016: Urban Craft Market at the Seattle Street Food Festival
- September 9th, 2016: Applications Close for Winter 2016 Show
- September 16th, 2016: Vendors Announced for Winter 2016 Show
- December 2-4, 2016: Urban Craft Uprising Winter Show
Follow us on Instagram!
From our past vendors…
Now that have uncurled from my bed, and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes… I wanted to take a second to thank you and everyone at UCU for making Read More…