Applications are currently open for:
- Seattle Gift Show (January 6-9, 2017)
The Urban Craft Uprising has 2 major shows per year. Our Summer Show takes place the last weekend in June, and our Winter Show takes place the first weekend in December. Both shows are held at the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall.
During our application periods, you will be able to apply here to our show directly from this page.
In addition to our two major shows, we also co-host a variety of smaller shows throughout the year. Check out our “Important Dates” to the right here to see what’s coming up, and when applications will open and close for all of our upcoming Seattle craft shows. We look forward to seeing your work!
First time applying? Here are some helpful tips from the organizers:
Tip #1: Know The Show
We’re glad you want to vend with us… do you know what we do?
Tip #2: Photos For The Win
- Sharp, clear, bright photos
- A few photos of single items and a few shots of several items together
- Your fine craftsmanship
- Your unique point of view and work that expresses it
Tip #3: Get Yourself the 411
If the application asks for something you don’t understand, seek the information and make it work!
“I know the application says that you need ________, but I don’t know what that is so I’m not gonna do it. That’s cool, right?”
From our past vendors…
I had several customers comment that they looked at my website from the vendor page and came looking for me specifically 🙂 Cute! – Monster Kat, Los Angeles, CA
Important Dates & Upcoming Shows
- September 9th, 2016: Applications Close for Winter 2016 Show
- September 16th, 2016: Vendors Announced for Winter 2016 Show
- November 3rd, 2016: Amazon Urban Craft Market
- November 25 - December 24: Westlake Holiday Market
- December 2, 2016: UCU Preview Night
- December 3 & 4, 2016: Urban Craft Uprising Winter Show