Applications are currently open for the following shows. Click on the name of the show to apply!
- Gobble Up | Artisanal Food and Kitchenware Show | November 25th
- Urban Craft Fall Market | The Meeting Center | October 27th
- Urban Craft Uprising Winter Show | Seattle Center Exhibition Hall | December 1st-3rd
- Seattle Gift Show (Winter) | Washington State Convention Center | January 20th-23rd
- UCU Market @ Magnolia Summerfest | Magnolia Playfield | August 4th-6th
- Seattle Gift Show (Summer) | Washington State Convention Center | August 18th-21st
Applications will also be open all summer long for First Thursdays in Occidental Park (Application Deadline: 6 weeks before each show date)
The Urban Craft Uprising has 2 major shows per year. Our Summer Show takes place the last weekend in June, and our Winter Show takes place the first weekend in December. Both shows are held at the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall.
In addition to our two major shows, we also co-host a variety of smaller shows throughout the year. Find out about all of our Fall/Winter 2017 shows right here.
First time applying? Here are some helpful tips from the organizers:
Tip #1: Know The Show
We’re glad you want to vend with us… do you know what we do?
Tip #2: Photos For The Win
- Sharp, clear, bright photos
- A few photos of single items and a few shots of several items together
- Your fine craftsmanship
- Your unique point of view and work that expresses it
Tip #3: Get Yourself the 411
If the application asks for something you don’t understand, seek the information and make it work!
“I know the application says that you need ________, but I don’t know what that is so I’m not gonna do it. That’s cool, right?”
Tip #4: Take A Deep Breath…
FREE TO ATTEND!
From our past vendors…
I love you guys! Hands down the best show I do! It makes my year and I’m very grateful to be a part of it! You guys rock! Thank you Read More…