Applications are now CLOSED for our 11th Annual Winter Show.
Thank you so much to everyone who applied. Please sit tight; we will be announcing our vendor lineup on September 28th. If you have not received a response by that date, please make sure to check your spam folder for an email coming from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winter Show Book Signing Schedule
Saturday, December 5th
11:00-12:00: The 52 Lists Project
12:00-1:00: Bigfoot Does Not Like Birthday Parties
1:00-2:00: Boats for Papa
2:00-3:00: Monster ABC
3:00-4:00: Gluten Free Girl: American Classics Reinvented
Sunday, December 6th
12:00-1:00: Gluten Free Girl: American Classics Reinvented
1:00-2:00: Zora's Zucchini
2:00-3:00: Social Animals: A Berkley Bestiary
3:00-4:00: Monster ABC
- September 20th: Applications Close for Winter Show
- December 4th: PREVIEW NIGHT!
- December 5th & 6th, 2015: Urban Craft Uprising 11th Annual Winter Show
- December 17th, 2015: UCU South Lake Union Show (click for details)
- January 22-25, 2016: Seattle Gift Show, Featuring the Urban Craft Market
- Februrary 1st, 2016: Applications Open for Summer 2016 Show
- June 25th & 26th, 2016: Urban Craft Uprising Summer Show
- August 1st, 2016: Applications Open for Winter 2016 Show
Follow us on Instagram!
From our past vendors…
“We heart Urban Craft Uprising, it’s one of our favorite/most profitable shows. The organizers do an amazing job communicating, providing volunteers to watch the booth when bathroom breaks are necessary, Read More…