Don’t forget to RSVP yourself, and share with all your friends! Be sure to let them know that while it’s open to the public, they’ll need to register for free at the Eventbrite link there on the event page to be allowed entry into the building.
This helps bump the event to the top of the listings in the Yelp calendar. Submit your RSVP and tell your friends as well!
- Booth Fee: $125
- Friday, October 27th | 10am-6pm
- Load-in is Thursday, October 26th
- 10′ x 10′ booth spot
- Location: The Meeting Center (2031 7th Ave.)
- Up to two tables will be provided! Dimensions are 60″L x 30″W x 29″H.
- No tablecloths or skirts will be provided.
- EZ-up tents are allowed, provided that they are without the canopy top (structure only)
- There will be no electricity provided, but there is already ample lighting in the room.
- If you did not submit your table request, you have been assigned 1 table by default. Your tables will be available at the UCU table when you arrive for load-in.
- If you are in the first shift of load-in (10am), there will be someone there as early as 9:30am if you want to show up a bit early and get started!
- We will be closing the doors and sending everyone home at 7pm sharp on Thursday, so that we can all go home and get a good night’s rest before the big day! Please be mindful when planning your setup.
This will take place inside, in the Amazon Meeting Center building. The audience will primarily be Amazon employees, and will be heavily publicized by Amazon. This event is also open to the public, but fans will need to register 48 hours in advance via Eventbrite (for free).
Because we’ll be given access to the Meeting Center building before their regular hours on Friday, they need to know the birth date of each of our vendors, AND anyone who will be helping you and will need access to the building that day. Letting us know this information ahead of time will speed up the process when you arrive that morning. During this early morning load-in time, you’ll need to be escorted by an Amazon employee whenever you come and go from the main room.
What people are saying about the Urban Craft Uprising…
“It is a good feeling to support independent vendors and know my money is staying in the community. With so many small businesses falling out over the last few years, Read More…