Don’t forget to RSVP yourself, and share with all your friends! Be sure to let them know that while it’s open to the public, they’ll need to register for free at the Eventbrite link there on the event page to be allowed entry into the building.
This helps bump the event to the top of the listings in the Yelp calendar. Submit your RSVP and tell your friends as well!
- Booth Fee: $125
- Friday, October 27th | 10am-6pm
- Load-in is Thursday, October 26th
- 10′ x 10′ booth spot
- Location: The Meeting Center (2031 7th Ave.)
- Up to two tables will be provided! The dimensions for these are 5′ long by 2.5′ wide.
- No tablecloths or skirts will be provided.
- EZ-up tents are allowed, provided that they are without the canopy top (structure only)
- There will be no electricity provided, but there is already ample lighting in the room.
- Tentative Floor Plan
This will take place inside, in the Amazon Meeting Center building. The audience will primarily be Amazon employees, and will be heavily publicized by Amazon. This event is also open to the public, but fans will need to register 48 hours in advance via Eventbrite (for free).
Load-in time request form — coming soon
Because we’ll be given access to the Meeting Center building before their regular hours on Friday, they need to know the birth date of each of our vendors, AND anyone who will be helping you and will need access to the building that day. Letting us know this information ahead of time will speed up the process when you arrive that morning. During this early morning load-in time, you’ll need to be escorted by an Amazon employee whenever you come and go from the main room.