Applications are NOW OPEN for our 2016 Summer Show, as well as the two Urban Craft Markets at the Seattle Street Food Festival, and Magnolia Summerfest shows. Find out more here!
Want to know more about what Urban Craft Uprising is all about? Here is our Manifesto — the ideas that excite us and keep us crafting! We love when our vendors are able to turn what may have started as a hobby into a full-time business, and we love when we can help make that happen.
Applications are CLOSED for our 2015 Winter Show. Sign up for our mailing list to be notified as soon as applications go live for our 2016 Summer Show!
This favorite Seattle craft show is carefully curated and juried to ensure the best mix of crafts and arts, along with quality and originality. This bi-annual show features over 150 vendors excelling in the world of craft, art and design.
- January 22-25, 2016: Seattle Gift Show, Featuring the Urban Craft Market
- January 25th, 2016: Applications Open for Summer 2016 Show
- March 28th, 2016: Applications Close for Summer 2016 Show
- April 8th, 2016: Vendors Announced for Summer Show
- June 25th & 26th, 2016: Urban Craft Uprising Summer Show
- June 27th, 2016: UCU Wholesale Shopping Event
- August 1st, 2016: Applications Open for Winter 2016 Show
- August 6th & 7th, 2016: UCU at Magnolia Summerfest
- August 19th-20th, 2016: Urban Craft Market at the Seattle Street Food Festival
- September 9th, 2016: Applications Close for Winter 2016 Show
- September 16th, 2016: Vendors Announced for Winter 2016 Show
- December 2-4, 2016: Urban Craft Uprising Winter Show
Follow us on Instagram!
What people are saying about the Urban Craft Uprising…
“Always look forward to UCU shows! Love to see fun new creations and what seems to be trending. I often dream of participating as a crafter/artist at UCU!” – Anonymous