Want to know more about what Urban Craft Uprising is all about? Here is our Manifesto — the ideas that excite us and keep us crafting! We love when our vendors are able to turn what may have started as a hobby into a full-time business, and we love when we can help make that happen.
This favorite Seattle craft show is carefully curated and juried to ensure the best mix of crafts and arts, along with quality and originality. This bi-annual show features over 150 vendors excelling in the world of craft, art and design.
- March 28th, 2016: Applications Close for Summer 2016 Show
- April 8th, 2016: Vendors Announced for Summer Show
- June 25th & 26th, 2016: Urban Craft Uprising Summer Show
- June 27th, 2016: UCU Wholesale Shopping Event
- August 1st, 2016: Applications Open for Winter 2016 Show
- August 6th & 7th, 2016: UCU at Magnolia Summerfest
- August 12th-14th, 2016: Urban Craft Market at the Windy City Gift Show
- August 19th-20th, 2016: Urban Craft Market at the Seattle Street Food Festival
- August 19th-22nd, 2016: Urban Craft Market at the Seattle Gift Show
- September 9th, 2016: Applications Close for Winter 2016 Show
- September 16th, 2016: Vendors Announced for Winter 2016 Show
- December 2-4, 2016: Urban Craft Uprising Winter Show
Follow us on Instagram!
What people are saying about the Urban Craft Uprising…
“5 Stars and then some, and then some more for this event! I can honestly say I have never been to a craft event including holiday bazzars (and I’ve been Read More…